What Google’s Latest SEO Update Means for Your Practice
Google released a significant algorithm upgrade on April 21, 2015. This change now gives priority to websites that are mobile-friendly, meaning they are easily read on a mobile device.
If your site is NOT mobile-friendly, Google may have already stopped ranking your site in search engines.
That means less traffic to your website and ultimately fewer leads.
Test Your Website: Is It Mobile-Friendly?
Click here to see if your web pages are mobile-friendly.
If Your Site is Not Mobile-Friendly, Your Practice Has Two Options
- Make your existing site “responsive” with only one URL to maintain
- Design a separate mobile site with a unique URL
Fast Track Marketing Solution: SEO Services
Fast Track Marketing can create a responsive website for your practice with dynamic search engine optimization; we will change your SEO tactics to ride the ever-changing wave of SEO algorithm updates. With a responsive website, your web pages will automatically adjust to fit the screen size the viewer is using (PC, laptop, tablet or smart phone).
We have also integrated our SEO services with Solutionreach to offer exclusive pricing for this robust patient relationship management system.
We have three SEO package options to fit your practice’s SEO needs and budget.
Option 1: Standard SEO
- Keyword audits
- 4 blogs per month
- Competitive review
- Descriptive tag and meta tag site
- Generate backlinks
- 1 hour of free website edits per month
- Monthly review meeting with client to review SEO reports and Google Analytics
Option 2: SEO Reach
- Standard SEO
- Self-evaluation website tool to capture new leads
- Solutionreach system
Option 3: SEO Reach Max
- Standard SEO & SEO Reach
- Additional self-evaluation tool to capture new leads
- Social postings: 2 educational posts per week on Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus
- Customized Solutionreach survey
- Local business listing claiming and optimization
- Design and content for 1 e-newsletter per month to send via Solutionreach
- Design and content for 1 promotional email per month
To learn more about how to improve your website’s SEO, contact Brandi Musgrave at 303-447-9192 or email@example.com.