Free Webinar: Multi-Channel Methods to Attract Millennials to Your Practice
The millennial generation has a lot of spending power and they are savvy enough to know exactly what they want. Elective surgery practices need to know where and how to speak to this powerful segment of our population in order to grow now and in the future.
Marketing experts from Fast Track Marketing, Pandora, Rendia (formerly Eyemaginations) and CareCredit® are teaming up to host a free, 1-hour webinar to help practices connect their marketing messages to millennial-aged prospects.
Multi-Channel Methods to Attract Millennials to Your Practice
- August 27, 2016
- 1pm Eastern Time
- Register by clicking here
- Understanding the millennial mindset
- Significance of tapping into social media
- Mobile strategies
- Long-term relationship strategies
- Importance of technology upgrades
- Overcoming the cost obstacle
- Understanding the decision-making process
- Fast Track Marketing: Brandi Musgrave, Director of Business Development
- Pandora: Leah Saxman Jacques, Account Executive
- Rendia (formerly Eyemaginations): Kristen Shaab, Director of Marketing
- CareCredit: Randy Baldwin, Vice President, Client Marketing – Vision & Hearing
By taking advantage of multiple marketing channels and speaking the right language, practices will ultimately increase millennial leads, consultations and surgeries. Most importantly, practices that implement these strategies will be able to form strong bonds and a high level of trust with this generation, solidifying themselves as the go-to resource for eye care as their vision needs change.
Register now for this informative webinar.