Case Study: Cosmetic Self-Evaluation
Visitors to a cosmetic surgery website are usually there for one of two reasons:
- They are looking for a solution to a problem
- They already know the procedure they want
Having procedure-specific self-evaluations on your website are excellent calls-to-action for both types of patients. These interactive online tools:
- Help people who are in the investigation phase take the first step toward self-improvement
- Help people who know what they want solidify their decision to move forward
When people complete self-evaluation forms online, you can not only obtain their contact information but also gather specific information to help your surg
Here are the results our clients are having with two specific cosmetic self-evaluations:ical counselors tailor their follow-up calls. The self-evaluation form allows your counselors to better understand what type of outcome the person desires. By speaking their language your counselors have a greater chance of converting website leads to consultations – and ultimately surgery.
- Liposuction Self-Evaluation: Average 13 leads/month, $10 cost/lead
- Gynecomastia Self-Evaluation: Average 8 leads/month $12 cost/lead
If you want to increase your leads for specific cosmetic services, contact us today to learn more about incorporating a Cosmetic Self-evaluation to your practice’s website. Contact Brandi Musgrave at 303-447-9192 email@example.com.