I’m Searching For An Answer…and I Want It NOW!
That’s the mindset of the average internet user. 75% of US adults go online with queries for just about everything from pizzas to elective surgery. Making sure prospects in your area arrive at your site is a science not an art. But once a visitor does arrive the clock is ticking. You have 5-8 seconds to PROVE that you can supply the answers they need or they simply move on. Effective use of the internet means:
– KNOWING what the average prospect wants to learn (SEO)
– FOCUSING closely on his needs (hot buttons)
– PROVIDING instant access with a minimum of clicks and links
– ANSWERING the most important questions up front and with authority
– FOLLOWING UP with immediate and appropriate calls to action
Miss on any of these points and you become another fading ripple in the vast sink-or-swim environment of today’s internet. Ensure you have the best internet presence by having a complimentary assessment. Schedule yours today.