Fast Track Marketing to Speak at ASCRS
Fast Track Marketing is presenting three marketing and business development sessions during the ASCRS (American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery) Annual Meeting, May 3-7, 2019 in San Diego. Ophthalmology physicians and ophthalmology support personnel are invited to attend the sessions listed below to get specific tips and tricks to improve lead generation.
To help practices get a jump start on the ASCRS meeting, we are giving away free marketing tools each week leading up to the show, starting on April 1 (no fooling!). Prizes include marketing campaign videos, social media content and much more. Visit this page to register for the prize of the week
Stop by our booth #2451 for even more amazing tactics and cost-effective marketing that works.
Aesthetic/Cosmetic Loyalty Marketing: How to Keep Patients Coming Back
Sunday, May 5, 2019, 4:00pm
Presenter: Joshua Talkington
- Course Description: Course will discuss different tactics to incorporate loyalty marketing for your aesthetic services. Despite the multitude of competition, these effective methods will keep aesthetic patients coming back to your practice for touch-ups. Importance will be placed on ways to promote choosing your practice over salons/spas for treatments.
- Learning Objective: Attendees will learn how to attract a variety of age ranges, from the millennial crowd to baby boomers, and keep them engaged with your aesthetic services. Tactics to be ubiquitous with a consistent message across multiple messaging platforms will be discussed.
Marketing in a Multi-Device World: Spark Engagement, Boost Leads/Conversions
Monday, May 6, 2019, 1:30pm
Presenter: Brandi Musgrave
- Course Description: Course will showcase specific ways to follow a prospect’s breadcrumbs in their elective surgery journey – and revise your marketing strategies to appeal to their current decision stage. The goal is to spark more engagement by taking advantage of multiple devices and ultimately boost leads and conversions.
- Learning Objective: Attendees will learn ad retargeting methods, activity-based ad messaging, ways to incorporate email targeting and text messaging, tips to improve your mobile site and much more. Emphasis will be placed on reviewing marketing results by
deviceto identify areas for improvement.
Rules to Succeed in the Online Review Game
Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 10:30am
Presenter: Elaine Bushey
- Course Description: Course will cover the importance of getting online reviews for your practice as well as rules to follow when asking for reviews and staying compliant when requesting/responding to them. The session will look at case studies, the good and the bad, that will provide you with the tools to be successful in generating more positive reviews for your practice.
- Learning Objective: Attendees will learn rules for Yelp and Google compliancy, how not to break the rules when asking for reviews, how to optimize local business listings for your practice (and why that is important), the best practices for replying to negative or positive reviews and more.
Visit Fast Track Marketing during the show at booth #2451. We look forward to seeing you there!