3 Reasons Your Website Needs Live Chat Now
Your prospective elective surgery patients want information about your services now. But “now” can be in the wee early morning hours…after The Tonight Show…or during their kids’ weekend soccer tournaments. And unless your practice is open 24/7, you may miss out on converting these web browsers into consultations.
Benefits of Live Chat
- Allows for questions to be answered any time; day, night or weekend
- Instant gratification for the potential patient
- Greater chance to increase consultations
Live Chat Stats
- 73% of customers are satisfied after using live chat, higher than any other form of customer support such as email, telephone or social media.
- 42% of customers selected live chat as their preferred method of receiving customer support, higher than any other support method.
- 83% of customers require some type of live support when making online transactions.
- 60% of customers hate waiting for longer than a minute for support.
(Sources: HappyFox, Zopim)
Fast Track Marketing has managed the Live Chat tool for dozens of elective surgery clients…just like yours. Contact us today to start truly interacting with your potential patients online – on their time. Contact Brandi Musgrave at 303-447-9192 or email@example.com.